spoken Dialog System. Domain independent dialog toolkit for building systems to control applications by speech, runs unders Windows (uses SAPI).
Complete source code (~ 4 MBytes)
The software is distributed subject to the following license agreement:
* Copyright (c) 2000-2002 Carnegie Mellon University. All rights
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. The code and documentation must retain the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Any modifications must be clearly marked as such.
* 3. Original authors' names and organization are not deleted.
* 4. The authors' names and institution are not used to endorse or
* promote products derived from this software without specific
* prior written permission.
* This work was performed at the Interactive Systems Laboratories,
* Carnegie Mellon, Pittsburgh, and University of Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
* THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
* NOR ITS EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
* OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* ==================================================================== */
If this information is inaccurate or incomplete, please submit an update through this form.